You need sometimes to contact Facebook to resolve some issues in your account.
So to help you in this we will tell you about the secrets links to contact facebook directly and be sure that you will get answers from Facebook support quickly.
You need to contact Facebook to solve some issues like disabled accounts, payments for ads and more.
so how to contact facebook and get support immediately.
- Account disabled (case 1): you can use this link to submit an appeal if your account was disabled for violating Facebook‘s statement of rights and responsibilities.
- Account disabled (case 2): you can use this link to submit an appeal if your account was disabled because Facebook thinks that you can’t use facebook social network.
- Account disabled (case 3): if you believe that your account got disabled by mistake please use this link to report this to Facebook.
- Account disabled (Underage): you need to provide some informations to Facebook in order to verify your age.
- Impostor Account: This is the right place if you want to report impostor account.
- Ads pending review: if your ads has been reviewd for more than 24 hours you can use this link to report this to Facebook.
- Ads billing inquiry: use this link to contact Facebook about payments and coupon codes.
- Controlling your child’s ads settings: if you want to control what ads your child will see please use this link to inform Facebook and they will take care of this.
- Copyrights report: if you want to report someone who violate your copyrights on Facebook.
- Trademark report: if you want to report a content who violate your trademark on Facebook.
Death & Disability:
- Remove an account: if you want to ask Facebook to remove someone’s account be cause he’s sick or dead.
that’s it, we hope you found the wanted link to solve your problem with Facebook.